Welcome to our Help, Tips and FAQs page. Below you will find many answers to your questions about Verseo's eGlide. Our goal is to make this page as comprehensive as possible, so if you have feedback about other questions you think should be included, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. What makes eGlide different? eGlide is the first permanent at-home hair removal tool that uses patented technology in a roller format to remove hair permanently in a very simple to use format. No need for special patches, tweezers or lasers. eGlide uses micro-technology to emit galvanic electronic pulses down to the hair root at which time a natural chemical electrolytic action takes place changing the salt-water solution surrounding each hair follicle to sodium hydroxide which damages the hair root permanently.
2. Does it work on all hair types? Unlike laser technology, eGlide is not affected by skin or hair color to function and there is no risk of scarring. The galvanic currents run the same regardless of skin or hair color.
3. When will I see results? Independent clinical studies show that with correct usage, you'll see 60% permanent hair reduction in just 90 days.
4. What is a hair growth cycle and how does it affect my using eGlide? Typical hair growth cycle is 3-4 weeks. eGlide treats hairs that are in the active stage of growth (not dormant) thus you will need to treat at different stages in the growth cycle. eGlide destroys the ability of active hairs in the treated area to re-grow in one treatment but you still will need to treat an area 2-5 times to cover the entire growth cycle.
5. How long should the hair be when running an eGlide treatment? Treatment area should have hair just beginning to show through skin. You don't have to deal with embarrassing growth periods just to run a treatment cycle. Depending on your own hair growth periods, just treat desired area as soon as hair begins to regrow and show through skin.
6. What is a treatment cycle? A treatment cycle differs between facial and body modes. For facial the treatment cycle consists of adding conductive gel to the desired 1 inch area, then running the eGlide on FACIAL mode over the area making sure the metal side buttons are depressed the entire time and the roller is consistently touching the skin for 20 seconds for three times with a 10 second rest period between cycles. Making the total facial treatment cycle 90 seconds long. For a body treatment cycle, select BODY MODE and run over a 1 inch wide by roughly 4 inches long (stencil included for easy marking) area for 5 minutes TWICE with a 1 minute rest-cycle in between.
7. After a treatment how long should I wait before I use eGlide again in the same area? We recommend not exceeding TWO 90-second treatment cycles in one day.
8. After a treatment, can I wax the area or do I have to pluck each hair out? This may be a matter of choice. It is recommended to tweeze individual hairs out to ensure you are covering the correct area (making sure you pull in the direction of growth). If you choose to wax, also make sure you pull in the direction of hair growth. You may need to work on desired areas several times since waxing may include removing active hair growth cycles that were not treated.
9. After a treatment, can I just leave the hairs and not pluck them out? We do not recommend this approach as you will not be able to clearly ensure you are treating active hair growth each time. Because the hair should just be showing above the surface, if you do not remove any hairs eventually active hair growths will grow past their prime stage and new hair growth may also appear.
10. How will I know it's working? The green LED light will be on if proper contact with the skin is being made. If you lose contact with skin, the eGlide will beep 3 times notifying you to start again. Simply turn on the mode again and start again where you left off. Many people experience a tingling sensation after completing the treatment cycles. Don't worry, if you do not feel anything, you may not be as sensitive as some but it does not mean it is not working. Simply run recommended treatment cycles for 90 days and you will see permanent hair reduction guaranteed or your money back.
1. Is eGlide Safe? Yes. Galvanic currents have been used in spas for over 50 years and it is proven safe and painless. The natural holistic reaction that is occurring is not introducing any free-radical or harmful chemicals into the skin but yet it is a naturally occurring reaction.
2. Does it hurt? No. At most people have experienced a tingling sensation due to the low-level galvanic current and subsequent electrolytic action that is taking place. Plus there is no possible scarring from use of the product.
3. How often can I use it? 90-second facial treatment cycles or 11 minute body treatment cycles should be used no more than TWO times a day on the SAME area. However, you may use it in differing areas as you wish. Also, do not use eGlide on the treated areas more than five days a week to give your skin a rest between cycles.
4. Can I use it on my face or other sensitive areas? Yes. We recommend trying a test area on a one inch are of the neck. After the 90 second cycle is complete, if there is no unwanted reaction, you may use it anywhere you'd like. Don't worry if there is not enough room to "roll" eGlide over any facial hair. Simply maintain contact with the skin for allotted 90 treatment-cycle and it will work just as well.
5. Can I use eGlide while pregnant? Though galvanic technology has been around for over 50 years and is perfectly safe for use, we recommend not using eGlide while pregnant (especially over the belly area). Because the baby is wrapped in amniotic fluid, the fluid may act as a conductor for galvanic currents. No testing has been done to study the effects of this. Therefore we recommend you wait until after birth to try eGlide.
1. What is included in the eGlide Kit? The eGlide Kit comes with a Conductive Gel, eGlide tool, tweezers, body stencil and crayon, 2 AAA batteries, instructions and a carrying case. (Note: At times Verseo may offer special promotional kits that may include added gifts)
2. Is the eGlide rechargeable? No. The eGlide runs with 2 AAA batteries (included in kit). However, rechargeable batteries may be used.
3. Can I use eGlide without the conductive gel? No, the conductive gel permits the galvanic energy to conduct down to the hair follicle so you need the gel for it to work properly.
1. What is your return policy? Like all Verseo products, eGlide comes with a 100% Unconditional Guarantee. That means if you are not satisfied with the product, return all unused portions to Verseo and we will refund you your money less your return shipping costs. No questions. It's that simply, really!
2. Do you ship internationally? Yes. Verseo has many satisfied and returning international customers. See our international shipping rates here.
Sorry, eGlide may NOT be shipped to Australia at this time.
Limited Time - Get a FREE conductive gel with eGlide purchase. ($19.95 value!)
Plus, get FREE US GROUND SHIPPING on your continental US orders*.
No need for coupons or special codes. Just order eGlide today and you'll receive an extra free conductive gel.
*Introductory offer while supplies last.
You'll receive the eGlide Kit which includes: eGlide system + TWO conductive gels + tweezers + travel case + 2 AAA batteries for $89.Sorry, eGlide may NOT be shipped to Australia at this time. PRICE OF eGLIDE KIT: $89
Offer Details: Verseo introduces the new eGlide roller electrolysis system. Introductory price for the new eGlide is just $89 with Free US Shipping*! Introductory offer is valid while supplies last, no coupon code necessary.
eGlide Roller Electrolysis Kit comes with:
- eGlide system
- TWO conductive gels
- Travel case
- 2 AAA batteries
Once you enter "Order Now", you will be taken to Verseo.com's shopping cart where you may enter your billing and shipping information through a secured site or shop for additional Verseo products.
Verseo is based in New York and has been offering popular exclusive Health & Beauty products direct since 1999. Verseo has offered permanent hair removal system such as - Verseo ePen for over ten years with tons of repeat buyers and tremendous amount of great customer reviews. Find out more about Verseo's exclusive line of Health & Beauty products by visiting Verseo.com
If at any time you are not satisfied simply returned all unused product to Verseo for a full refund. Find out more about Verseo's 100% Unconditional Guarantee
Still have questions? No problem, just call us Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at (845) 765-2200.
*Verseo offers FREE US Ground Shipping on ALL orders over $75. That means if you choose US Ground Shipping, we'll ship you Verseo eGlide introductory kit for $89 with FREE shipping! For expedited or international shipping, see Verseo's Shipping policy.
Sorry, eGlide may NOT be shipped to Australia at this time.